Trip duration: two Days Trip
Trip type: By bus
Trip runs: Every Thursday
Departure Time: About 20:00
Starting from: Sharm El Sheikh
Return to: Sharm El Shiekh
I – FIRST DAY:
pick up from your hotel in sharm el sheikh and drive to Taba, assistance in Taba border and drive through Arava Valley to Dead Sea. As you have Time for a short swim in the Dead Sea. Upon your Arrival to Jerusalem you can from you bus the panoramic view of Mount of Olives, then you continue the visit of the holy sites (the three monotheistic religions: Wailing Wall, Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock ) then drive through the Arab market (souq) to the Via Dolorosa, which leads to the Church of the Holy Sepulchure.
Lunch in Bethlehem.
Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch, drive through the new city towards the Dead Sea, Driving back to Eilat to reach Aqaba boarder.
Hotel accommodation will be in Eilat or Aqaba.
Pick up from your hotel and drive to Petra for your guided tour in Petra. After Lunch in hotel in Petra you will drive back to Aqaba. Cross the border to Eilat. Your guide will be waiting to assist you across the border. Then you will cross the border from taba in Israel to taba in Egypt. On your arrival our tour leader will be waiting for transfer back to your hotel in sharm el sheikh.
Included in the price:
- Pick up service from your hotel and return
- English speaking guide during sightseeing visit.
- Border taxes
- All Entrance fees
- Lunch on 2 days
- Tipping Kitty
- Personal expenses
- Passport Needed with Valid Egyptian Visa
- Respectful and modest clothes for women and men during the visit of holiest places.
- Swimming gear for bath in the dead sea(towels,soap,sunglasses,shoes and hat)
- Warm clothes during the winter time
- Pillow from your hotel as you can sleep on bus during your journey
- breakfast box from your hotel (free of charge)
- bathing in the dead sea is subject to the weather conditions
- You will be in a bus with Russian speaking tourists.
- English guide will be available only during sightseeing visit for 2 hours.