Trip duration: 1 day trip
Trip type: diving Trip
Trip runs: Daily departure
Departure Time: About 8:00 am
Starting from: Sharm El Sheikh
Return to: Sharm El Sheikh
PRICE: 40 $
So you have never dived before but you would like to give it a go. Just what is diving? Well it can be relaxing yet on the other hand it can be action-packed. Sometimes it’s tranquil, sometimes it is adrenaline pumping. Adventurous? Yes, but it is also very safe.
The best choice for the first-timer is an Introductory Dive, also known as a “Discover Dive” or a “Resort Dive”. The three terms all basically mean the same thing – a way to get wet, experience the sensation, perhaps see a small amount of marine life, all whilst under very close supervision of an instructor.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning and drive to the jetty where our crew will be waiting for you.
The dive begins with a dry briefing either on board, our professional dive master instructor will give you the basic knowledge in your language (how to use the scuba equipment, how to breath under the water).
you can have either one or two dives, our Instructor is by your side the whole time and will even hold your hand if you feel the need.
Enjoy with our professional Guide the underwater life of the Red Sea. The 1st dive can take 30 to 45 min depending on your air consumption.
Included in the price:
- Pickup service from your hotel and return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Full equipment, boat trips and professional dive master instructor
- All services charges and taxes included
- Lunch & soft drinks on the boat
- Personal expenses
- Tipping Kitty
- Entrance fees to Ras Mohamed Park
- Any extras not mentioned in the program